Friday, March 13, 2009

Ready for Spring




I could not wait for the work day to be over. I justwanted to come home, make dinner(of course), relax and watch the tube. I love to watch Ghost Whisperer on Friday nights. The episodes are getting better and better every week. Ok, so I watch a lot of TV. I probably watch two to three shows a night!!! I know....thats alot. I know though, once Spring/Summer is here, I'll be watching less and less, and being outside more. I am getting so excited about Spring. I went to Lowes the other night and picked up some Hostas, pic to the right, to plant on the side of the house, and some gladiolus, to the left. I am waiting for a warm day, so Scott or myself can pull out the bushes in front of our bay window, and plant these. Well, tomorrow is Saturday....Scott has to work for a bit tomorrow...he always gets nervous when he leaves me alone for a long time, because I have a tendancy to get into some destruction projects :-)

1 comment:

  1. "I have a tendency to get into some destruction projects :-)"

    Hey...come to my house and you can do all the projects you want! lol
    pretty flowers....
    have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete