Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Is it Friday yet??

Yea, I know today is Wednesday, at least it’s the middle of the week, but I am sooo looking forward to the weekend. We have had the perfect weather this week. I have taken my dog out for a long walk everyday this week, and he just loves it. As soon as I walk in the door he says “come on mom…..hurry and get changed, eat and do what you gotta do so we can go on my walk” he just loves his walks…..he’s attached to my hip until the walk……I guess I didn’t know how much dogs really like to be walked J
I am excited about Lost being on tonight. It was not on last Wednesday, and my husband and I didn’t know what to do with ourselves. I always wonder what it would be like to crash on an island, and all this weird crap starts happening…..kind of bitter sweet……Well, that’s it for today…..

2 comments:

  1. Somtimes I think you are on another Island.

    LOL

    Hubby

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol @ Scott's comment...

    You are taking Louie for a walk? Are they serving ice water in h@ll too? LMAO

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete