Thursday, March 26, 2009

my week




What a week!!!! I see a pattern in myself the last month or so. I notice Monday through Wednesday is dreadful going to work…..by the time Thursday gets here, I am feeling better and waking up on a better note….I think its just my job!!! I think I am getting bored, with it…..don’t get me wrong, it keeps me busy and I am pretty much busy all day long, but its just boring. I should be thankful I have a job, right?? My hubby received a big promotion at his job. I am so proud of him. I knew it was just a matter of time until they saw what he is capable of. He has always excelled at his job….Scott, if you are reading this, I am proud of you and thank you for fighting so hard for yourself and for your family. I love you more and more everyday, and I think I can handle being with you for the rest of our lives together J Anyways, let me wipe that tear away that came…….so Thursday night is a big TV night at the Southwick compound…..its Ugly Betty, American Idol, Smallville and Supernatural, and Hell's Kitchen….thanks goodness for DVR, epecially for American Idol….I watched a 2 hour show last night within 35 minutes…just fast forward through all the bullshit, I just want to hear them sing…btw, I will be adding a new quote for every new entry, enjoy. Well, I guess I should get back to my job…….have to print checks, maybe I should print a couple for myself!!!

quote: When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.

3 comments:

  1. awww that was sweet.
    BTW did you do what we spoke about today?
    I think Ugly Betty is on vacation. You should watch the office!
    lots of love
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. no I didnt.....it went away...it think it has to do with the regular soda and caffeine i was drinking, but I will make an appointment for sure

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will make an appointment for sure


    good girl!

    ReplyDelete