Thursday, March 19, 2009

our house

I love my house and I think it was a great decision by myself and my husband, but sometimes I start getting impatient about all the things I want to do to our house. I know, I know, it all takes time (says by my dad and husband), but look, I am a woman, and I don’t have patience….i want everything done now. I guess I have just come to the conclusion, everything happens in due time. Anyways, you ask what do I love about my house? I love just having a house. You can paint it, create destruction (me likey), etc. It is hard work, but definalety worth it. I love on the weekends, getting up early, maiking coffee and watching my HGTV shows….it really gives my inspiration. When we lived in the apartment, it really sucked watching those shows, because I couldn’t do any updating, painting etc…now I can do it all. Thank god my husband is around often, because if he wasn’t, I think half of my house would be gone due to my destruction!!! It is nice having a man around…..It seems like whenever I get into a project, and something is too hard, or too complicated, I just yell “honey, can you help” he’s always there…..I knew I married the right one! So…..yes, having a house is a great investment, and fun to work on, but our next house, I would like all updated….it makes it easier!!

1 comment: