Monday, March 16, 2009

planting, painting, cleaning, etc

I told myself last week, I was gonna relax this weekend, since last weekend I was so busy. So, the weekend came, and what did I do???? I think I did everything under the sun. I don’t know what came over me, but I couldn’t sit down…I was so so ancy. I think I painted anything or everything I could see. Maybe I was nervous about something, or all of it just needed to be done. When the husband got home from work, I asked him if he would pull out the bushes in the front of our house, so I can plant my flowers tomorrow. Of course he said maybe, never no or yes with him…..he keeps me in suspense. After painting and cleaning, I decided it was time to stop and relax....that was around 3:00….I started at 10:00. Went to Lowes to get some more paint (thought I was done), and thought “it’s a nice day to BBQ.” Called my dad and asked him to join us for dinner….by the time he got there, and we ate, I was DONE!!!! I couldn’t move, even if the house was on fire!!! All in all, it was a very rewarding weekend…..I would like to say I am definitely relaxing this weekend, but I know that’s not true J

1 comment:

  1. You are a busy bee!
    Once you run out of projects at your home - come to my house. Hey..that is what you should do for vacation!!! Come out to Utah and let's paint my walls ;)

    ReplyDelete